Phi Kappa Sigma Scholarship
The Phi Kappa Sigma scholarship is awarded each year to students who exemplify the qualities of academic excellence, leadership on campus, and within his/her Greek organization, and current work and volunteer experiences.
- Current undergraduate at the University of Oregon during the 2023-24 school year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have earned at least 90 credits by the end of Spring 2023
- Involvement in Greek Life at UO (not restricted to any particular fraternity or sorority)
- Demonstrate academic excellence, leadership on campus and within their Greek organization, and current work and volunteer experiences.
- Preference to applicants with a family connection to Phi Kappa Sigma
- up to $5000
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible to apply for the Phi Kappa Sigma Scholarship. Please confirm which of the following criteria you meet:
- What is your UO Greek Chapter affiliation?
- Reference 1. Please enter the name and email of an advisor or an alumnus of your Greek organization who is willing to provide a Reference on your behalf.
- Reference 2. Please enter the name and email of a faculty member who is willing to provide a Reference on your behalf.
- If you have a family connection to Phi Kappa Sigma, please elaborate here (optional)