Within the UO Scholarship Dashboard, completing a General Application is your first step to creating a student profile and being directed to scholarships you may want to pursue. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the following scholarships within the UO Scholarship Dashboard.
- UO Diversity Excellence Scholarship (Spring, Summer and Fall Transfer Students only)
- UO General University Scholarship (Spring, Summer and Fall Transfer Students only)
- Opportunity Through Excellence Scholarship (Office of the Dean of Students)
- Osher & Crankstart Scholarships (Office of the Dean of Students)
- College of Design Scholarships
- UO Stamps Scholarship
- UO Presidential Scholarship
- UO Diversity Excellence Scholarship (Incoming Freshmen)
- School of Journalism & Communication Scholarships
- College of Education Scholarships
- International Student Support Services (Endowed & ICSP) Scholarships
- UO Diversity Excellence Scholarship (Current UO students, Incoming Graduate and Incoming Law)
- UO General University Scholarship (Current UO students Incoming Incoming Graduate and Incoming Law)
- Health Professions Program Scholarships
- Graduate School Scholarships
- College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office Scholarships
Other programs, departments and colleges on campus may have their own scholarship applications. See full listing here .
When other opportunities or applications are recommended based on your profile, they will show up on your personalized dashboard. These may require answers to additional questions, essays, or letters of reference and will often have their own associated deadlines.
If you would like to apply for the General University Scholarship, there is an additional application which requires essay questions and the name and email address of the person who will write your Letter of Recommendation. If you are eligible to apply, you will find this application in your list of Recommended Opportunities after you submit this General Application.
Sign in to your UO Scholarship Dashboard regularly to check your application status and learn of new opportunities.
You can save your application at any time by clicking Save and Keep Editing at the bottom of the form. Save your application often so that your work isn’t lost!
Once completed, you can submit your application by clicking Finish and Submit. You can make updates to your submitted application until the deadline.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Kimble First-Year Teaching Award
The Kimble First-Year Teaching Award, named in honor of professor...
Margaret McBride Lehrman Graduate Scholarship
This fellowship provides support for graduate students with financial...