- $1,000 to $4,000 one-time award
- Financial Aid & Scholarships, General University Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- This application is only for Incoming Transfer or Post-Baccalaureate Students applying to UO for Spring/Summer/Fall 2024 admission. You may read more about the details of this scholarship by clicking on the scholarship's name to the left of this screen. Please choose from the following:
- Critically evaluate one important aspect of your educational experience to date. Among your options are a book, a course, an individual, or significant experience that influenced you in a meaningful way.
Reference Request: Provide the name and email address for a past or current instructor/faculty member who has agreed to provide a reference on your behalf.
You should reach out to this individual personally at least 10 days before the scholarship deadline so that they can talk with you about your request and have plenty of time to get it submitted.
- I understand that in addition to submitting the Transfer General University Scholarship application by April 1, a letter of reference must be submitted by my recommender by April 1. I authorize the university to share the reference submitted on my behalf to the selection committee for review as part of my application materials.
- I understand that my past academic records are part of selection and that I must have a least a 3.50 cumulative GPA in order to meet the minimum requirements for this award. I also understand that all of my official academic transcripts must be submitted to the UO Office of Admissions no later than April 1 in order to receive full consideration for this opportunity.