- partial tuition scholarship
- Division of Global Engagement
- Supplemental Questions
ICSP provides each scholarship recipient a partial tuition scholarship annually towards their tuition at University of Oregon, for the length of the duration of their study up to 12 academic terms. ICSPers contribute 80 hours (undergraduate students) or 66 hours (graduate students) in community service to present/introduce their cultures to local community. ICSP scholarships are renewable on an annual basis for students who meet all program requirements.
In order to be considered for the ICSP Program, you must have at least a 3.5 GPA, complete this application as well as the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application (found under “My Applications”) and your ISSS Endowed Reference must be submitted by the scholarship deadline.
- List all languages you speak and specify which one(s) is your native language.
- Please rate your English speaking ability.
- Please write a short statement to include information regarding your previous experiences of sharing your culture, your influential experiences, and how the experience with ICSP will contribute to your future educational goals.
- Presentation Ideas: Please create a slide presentation on topics you would be prepared to address as you represent your country and cultural background. (This could include: photographs, instruments, national dress, artifacts, etc).
- I understand that my application will not be reviewed unless I submit all the required information, and my ISSS Endowed Reference is submitted by the scholarship deadline.
- Show 1 more